Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Everyone likes you.

This paranoid shit won't be good baggage to take to Tipp.
I have no baggage of that sort. I never said anything about people not liking me. I'm just don't think it would be very interesting to anyone who doesn't know me. Most documentaries of this kind would mock the person, showing them making stupid mistakes, having breakdowns and all the rest. I'm not paranoid but I know reality/documentary TV editing and what they do to make it more interesting for the general viewer.

I have no baggage of that sort. I never said anything about people not liking me. I'm just don't think it would be very interesting to anyone who doesn't know me. Most documentaries of this kind would mock the person, showing them making stupid mistakes, having breakdowns and all the rest. I'm not paranoid but I know reality/documentary TV editing and what they do to make it more interesting for the general viewer.

You're dealing with a first-timer. You can make the story what you want.

To be fair it's also the plot of a horror movie.

The Haunted Local.

See it now
Now that I could see. Looking out my bedroom window will be a graveyard. I could scream and probably no one would hear. Now that's a mild fear but sated by the fact, my dead body will be found quickly, if the pub doesn't open.

Hives, at the end you WIN. Ain't no one gonna laugh at you then. And you're gonna live down the country with the fresh air and the animals and you're not gonna have a boss to contend with and you're gonna be the happiest Yank in Munster.

And I'm going to be there to document it, and your grandchilder are going to think you're the coolest yoke that ever roamed the earth.

Hives, at the end you WIN. Ain't no one gonna laugh at you then. And you're gonna live down the country with the fresh air and the animals and you're not gonna have a boss to contend with and you're gonna be the happiest Yank in Munster.

And I'm going to be there to document it, and your grandchilder are going to think you're the coolest yoke that ever roamed the earth.

If you don't let CinnamonBoy do it you'll wind up on Nationwide in a few years anyway.

Now that I could see. Looking out my bedroom window will be a graveyard. I could scream and probably no one would hear. Now that's a mild fear but sated by the fact, my dead body will be found quickly, if the pub doesn't open.
Welcome to the country. I sit in bed every night wondering when the heart attack is coming, with the wife on the phone to the ambulance driver trying to give directions to the home place, will I make it or not. Best bet is to have the postman meet the ambulance at the village and have him follow himself up. Hopefully he makes it in time.

Aurora Borea-lighthouse

253169_4617676246924_1337220463_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
    Bello Bar
    Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back