Minor Pleasures (22 Viewers)

you sure he was gay? you might be selling yourself short here!

Well, I didn't ask. But there was lots of "I see you in my bar all the time" and "It's so nice to be able to put a name to your face at last"
Like who fucking says that to another dude.

Selling myself short how?

Was on a blind date in 1992 and got hit on by a gay guy. Not cool. My date absconded "I'll leave you to it".

My girlfriend got into a fight in a club in New Orleans with a very drunken guy that was trying to put his arms around me.
In fairness to him, it was a gay club. It was the only place playing dance music though.
We were total tourists.

My girlfriend got into a fight in a club in New Orleans with a very drunken guy that was trying to put his arms around me.
In fairness to him, it was a gay club. It was the only place playing dance music though.
We were total tourists.

My first night in New Orleans we went looking for a place to play pool. We approached a place called the corner pocket and one of the girls we were with went in first, she immediately turned on her heels and came right back out again.

I had to see what was going on in there. It had pool tables, with naked dick swinging men dancing on top of them.

We ended up playing in a different gay bar, but everyone had cloths on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back