Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

What one did you get Shaney?

I'm planning on getting one asap.

Fuck being cold at night..and I can't stand extra blankets

You cannot beat a proper down duvet - lovely and warm without being too heavy. We recently decided to go Scandinavian style with a duvet each instead of fighting over a shared one. Sleeping with a duvet tucked in under each shoulder = heaven.

You cannot beat a proper down duvet - lovely and warm without being too heavy. We recently decided to go Scandinavian style with a duvet each instead of fighting over a shared one. Sleeping with a duvet tucked in under each shoulder = heaven.

If I don't have synthetic anti-allergenic pillows and duvets my eyes are so gunky in the morning that it takes me about half an hour to clear them enough to see. In fact I'm going shopping today for new pillows and more mattress covers. I couldn't find kingsize anti-allergenic mattress covers the last day I looked. What a princess I am!

I always had a fear that an electric blanket would turn me into a human toasted sandwich / pop tart. tucked up in my blanket, silently toasting away through the night
It doesn't do to think too much about them

Organic wool duvets, pillows and other bedding are supposed to be great for allergy sufferers, not cheap but a friend of my Dad got some a few years ago and he swears by it.

As long as my sheets don't get washed with biological detergent or softener I'm ok.

It doesn't do to think too much about them

I thought about them a lot. I mostly thought about how much i associated electric blankets with this scene from Star Wars.

uncle+owen+and+aunt+beru+aren%2527t+going+to+make+it.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back