Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

googled that, hoping it was a Lee Majors song

disappointed

this will have to do

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2 1/2 day week.

Feels epic compared to my 2 day week last week buh.

Gotta love having loads of annual leave left to use!!

Realizing my birthday falls on a public holiday in 2013. Thank you, Catholic Ireland!
When this happened in 1991, it was my 16th birthday and everyone forgot because of Easter.
At least this time I get the day off instead of just a ballon sticker from my math teacher!

Realizing my birthday falls on a public holiday in 2013. Thank you, Catholic Ireland!
When this happened in 1991, it was my 16th birthday and everyone forgot because of Easter.
At least this time I get the day off instead of just a ballon sticker from my math teacher!

Maths

I find it hard to swallow.

thumped working again. had problems with ajax.cloudflare months ago and got out of the habit (and in to ripping mid 90s 7s and tapes). 20+ pages of gifs and 40 pages of pleasures later, i realise i missed this place. 60 pages of complaints might have to wait.

also got paid for a big, old invoice this week so there will be santy, food, mailorder, etc. and a zero visa statement. running on fumes for a while.

passed a full revenue audit last week as well, after 7 months. good times. merry prickmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back