Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

Arrivals in T2 Dublin Airport.

Spent all day there today for work (welcoming oversea's retail buyers to a big event work is holding tomorrow). You would think that this would be a minor complaint. But arrivals is a truly emotional place - people of all ages, smiling and running and kissing and hugging and shrieking and generally being deadly to each other. This was all the other people there - not me and the buyers!

It was very touching. There were minor tears at times

You should see it on Christmas Eve.

Niagara Falls, Frankie Angel

Arrivals in T2 Dublin Airport.

Spent all day there today for work (welcoming oversea's retail buyers to a big event work is holding tomorrow). You would think that this would be a minor complaint. But arrivals is a truly emotional place - people of all ages, smiling and running and kissing and hugging and shrieking and generally being deadly to each other. This was all the other people there - not me and the buyers!

It was very touching. There were minor tears at times

Its a good place to visit to restore your faith in humaity

I was picking people up the other day at the airport. I was man-on-own-with-sign. There was another Eastern European sort of tough but cool looking dude shiftily hanging around too. Totally boring ending up rating the women (in my head) as they came out from beyond the door. Eventually this cool woman came out (rated 8), got bored again. Looked around... and and she was in the arms of the Tough But Cool guy, baggage just effed on the floor, in the middle of the terminal snogging to beat the band, also smiling and laughing.
Great stuff altogether. I think they were still at it when my people arrived. We shook hands, they were strangers.

Reading my diary from when I was 13. Too hilarious. Too many pervy teacher comments.

a new post on Thumped

i've been having grief when trying to reply to things lately ( pete ; )...

either get ongoing warnings that i have to wait 30 seconds between replies, even when i haven't replied to anything, or that i've somehow been fidgeting with the post tags...

obviously belongs in the major comp's thread, but thought i'd reply here.

on topic:
got a fixed penalty notice in the post today for parking in a loading bay. why a pleasure? little hitler garda will have to front up in court and explain to the judge why he ticketed a commercial van, taxed as such, during hours of loading (c.3pm). then i'll report him to his super and, possibly, the ombudsman for intimidation and abusive language. lad'll be on traffic duty for years.

i've been having grief when trying to reply to things lately ( @pete ; )...

either get ongoing warnings that i have to wait 30 seconds between replies, even when i haven't replied to anything, or that i've somehow been fidgeting with the post tags...

try a different browser & let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back