Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I'm now clocking an average 250 youtube hits daily.Aww yeah!

You sure its not dumb american frat boy types looking for stoned late night giggles at the expense of incompetent law enforcement?

I don't give two fucks if its the dalai lama in a wig...its all about the hits.

are you signed up to monetise your hits via google ads? or is that the antithesis of the cop??!!

No,I'm not on that.I'm in two minds about it tbh.Theres too much advertising in the world.The web is already an ocean of garbage as it is.I think at almost 100000 hits the revenue for me would'nt justify me adding to it.

Edit..although now might well be the time for me to reconsider.. capitalise on my inevetible explosion!

Anyone who considers making honest money the antithesis of anything is doing something wrong imho.

couldn't agree more, but it's be gas to see barry's ads on tea n fags, or lisney on homes under the hammer!

Fuck..I never thought of trying to flog Tea & Fags to Lyons or Barrys!!Just change the fags bit!

Good thinking UC

I don't know if my cosmic horn should go here or in the minor complaints thread...

Coming out of work and seeing my car hasn't been stolen/smashed up

Instantly syncing files between desktop, laptop, tablet & phone. This The Future is mazin

Arrivals in T2 Dublin Airport.

Spent all day there today for work (welcoming oversea's retail buyers to a big event work is holding tomorrow). You would think that this would be a minor complaint. But arrivals is a truly emotional place - people of all ages, smiling and running and kissing and hugging and shrieking and generally being deadly to each other. This was all the other people there - not me and the buyers!

It was very touching. There were minor tears at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back