Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Walking along, minding my own business and smiling to myself on Saturday (I was having a really great day - the sun was shining and I had just come 3rd in a race) and looked up to see a beautiful woman walking toward me and smiling right at me.
I smiled right back and raised my eyebrows in a kind of "hey" gesture cos I thought for a split second we knew each other.
She walked past me, and the penny dropped that I knew her, but I didn't know her.
It was Hollywood star and auteur Greta Gerwig.

All over in a couple of seconds, but lovely nonetheless.

Just two tall people, happy in their pants, having a moment on a non-descript Saturday in February.

I'm currently listening to bob dylan's 80s in chronological order - something of a challenge.

Minor pleasure is that saved, shot of love and infidels are actually fairly decent.

I'm currently on empire burlesque, this could become a minor complaint

I'm currently listening to bob dylan's 80s in chronological order - something of a challenge.

Minor pleasure is that saved, shot of love and infidels are actually fairly decent.

Most of the time is a hell of a tune

Oh Mercy is 1989, isn’t it? That one is a great album, one of my favourites of his so you have that to look forward to.

Just hoovered my bedroom. It's been an embarrassingly long time. And I didn't do a very thorough job as it's getting late. I don't know why it took so long, nor where all this detritus has come from. But hearing the ping-ping of stuff going up into the hoover, like, yeah.

It's a Henry hoover btw. I believe in Henry. Gonna go empty him now, poor lad.

Hate watching clips of fox news, GB news, & fox. The presenters on these channels are a collection of the most smug, reprehensible pricks on the planet. They all should be sent to the frontline in Ukraine.

I found the park from this funny video I like.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dropping 13 pairs of trousers into a charity shop, some of then were never worn (bought on sale with the intention of bringing them into the rotation when others wore out) that won't fit me any more.
Always a good feeling

Just about to bring all my fat-guy shirts & pants from work down the charity shop - decent stuff

If I get fat again, then I'm fucked
Or will have to go shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back