Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

I was watching this youtube video about a wordpress plugin. totally boring and practical.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the voice of the guy doing it was somehow weirdly familiar to me. there was something about it that I couldn’t put my finger on. but it gave me a feeling of great warmth and nostalgic comfort, and also something... artistic? sonically questing? boundary pushing?

anyway a little while ago I had my lightbulb moment. the guy’s voice was reminding me of the vocals in this bedhead song that I listened to non-stop back in the late 90s.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Car rental company just charged me 25 euros cos I apparently got a ticket/fine doing something while driving in Italy

Feels glamorous

This might become a complaint once I get the actual fine

You must have not driven like a maniac by mistake
They are bonkers
Particularly on the AutoStrada
Like they're at 70mph right up your hole, bumper to bumper, cos they want to get past you.
And they all do it. That's the culture.
Maniacs is right.

Flew in to Malpensa and I had verifiable Milan Panic on the way out of the city

You must have not driven like a maniac by mistake

Car rental company just charged me 25 euros cos I apparently got a ticket/fine doing something while driving in Italy

Feels glamorous

This might become a complaint once I get the actual fine

the only thing I can think of that would get you a traffic fine in italy is consistently driving on the wrong side of the road

They are bonkers
Particularly on the AutoStrada
Like they're at 70mph right up your hole, bumper to bumper, cos they want to get past you.
And they all do it. That's the culture.
Maniacs is right.

Flew in to Malpensa and I had verifiable Milan Panic on the way out of the city
My first experience of Naples was in Italy, and I was just like "How the fuck are all these drivers not already dead?"

The cap'n has come back from hospital. Healthier, happier. Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
He's fixing someone's guitar right now. soldering one of the pots.

Days ago, before he went to hospital, I took my bass amp out so we could use it to diagnose the problem with this guitar. he ordered me to put the amp in the living room, because it looks nice and it is useful. He is now using it to play music. So far a good dose of Radiohead and Bob Dylan, which is flying down the hallway. I should probably turn the speaker around so it's facing where he's actually working. But then I don't mind music flying down the hall.

The cap'n has come back from hospital. Healthier, happier. Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
He's fixing someone's guitar right now. soldering one of the pots.

Days ago, before he went to hospital, I took my bass amp out so we could use it to diagnose the problem with this guitar. he ordered me to put the amp in the living room, because it looks nice and it is useful. He is now using it to play music. So far a good dose of Radiohead and Bob Dylan, which is flying down the hallway. I should probably turn the speaker around so it's facing where he's actually working. But then I don't mind music flying down the hall.
These are the days, brotha

Just spent the last two days remixing a Large Mound tune.
I was a dick back then and insisted that Alan O'Boyle bury my vocals more and more.
Marks guitar tone on that album is ghastly. (get it!)

Why?
I found the sessions and wanted to fuck around in Logic.
I doubt anyone will ever hear it.

Just spent the last two days remixing a Large Mound tune.
I was a dick back then and insisted that Alan O'Boyle bury my vocals more and more.
Marks guitar tone on that album is ghastly. (get it!)

Why?
I found the sessions and wanted to fuck around in Logic.
I doubt anyone will ever hear it.

sometimes the best minor pleasures are the ones that have no real meaning for anyone else but yourself..

I popped out, in my apparently shitty trainers, now I'm "ouh, but not ouh ouh", as Micky Flanagan would say. And here I am, with a bag of shopping,

It's pretty banging tbf, and there is another pub on the way home

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back