Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I'm in mostly foul humour today due to getting soaked on my way to view a place to rent that the landlord never showed up to. Then the bus time yoke said i'd have to wait 15 minutes in the rain for a bus so i got a taxi to work and the taxi driver didn't charge me because it was so wet and he had just started this morning decided to conscientiously do one good deed a day from now on. taxi drivers are dead sound.

I'm in mostly foul humour today due to getting soaked on my way to view a place to rent that the landlord never showed up to. Then the bus time yoke said i'd have to wait 15 minutes in the rain for a bus so i got a taxi to work and the taxi driver didn't charge me because it was so wet and he had just started this morning decided to conscientiously do one good deed a day from now on. taxi drivers are dead sound.

Please say it was this guy

142023.jpg

you asked an auld one if you could skip ahead of her because you're hungry and tired? have you no shame?

edit - oh, i see she wasn't auld. still though

nope. the ques were blaydin huge in superquinn and i noticed that the the que for those machines you get off the wall to scan your groceries was tiny so i tried to get one but my reward card (you have to scan to get those handhled thingies) was all scratched and i was whinging about it not working so she said she'd just scan my shit in and give me a new card. ahh lovely aul wans :)

Redmond's offie in Ranelagh
Starting into the last volume of In Search Of Lost Time by Proust which I've been reading since last summer. A bittersweet one, this.

ah here, all 8 seasons of The Comic Strip Presents are on the awl Netflix... Bad News eps here I come.

I just sent every shirt I have to be dry-cleaned

Will have my full complement at my disposal by Friday

Oh yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back