Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

THIS ULSTER BANK THING IS OBVIOUSLY THE IRISH SECRET SERVICE WORKING WITH MI5, THE CIA AND MIA TO RUN A TRIAL TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU COULDNT PAY THE TEACHERS AND THE NURSES AND THE GARDA IN THE MORNING.

foil5.jpg

THIS ULSTER BANK THING IS OBVIOUSLY THE IRISH SECRET SERVICE WORKING WITH MI5, THE CIA AND MIA TO RUN A TRIAL TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU COULDNT PAY THE TEACHERS AND THE NURSES AND THE GARDA IN THE MORNING.

foil5.jpg

If it was affecting the farmers it would be fixed by now. No one wants culchie cannibal hordes descending on Dublin.

url

you dont get it. its a trial for reintegrating the punt. the farmers have billions in punts in milk jars.

Fuck yeah! No need to print new ones!

We might have to go back to a barter system for a while though. One shag with a farmer gets you a chicken, a turnip, 2 onions and a carrot.

pizza, chips and a can of coke for 5euro.
The drunk guy at the table beside me sang a Cliff Richards song to me too.
Everything's coming up Rita

Being in London means I can watch hours of old football highlights on the BBC (it's blocked at home might need tunnelbear or something to watch them) so far this morning I've watched

Belgium vs USSR in 1986
West Germany vs Italy in 1970 and 1982
West Germany vs Argentina 1986

and I'm about to watch
France vs Brazil 1986.

Old international football was fucking class, deadly jerseys amazing hair, even more amazing facial hair, tackles that were basically assault, no shin guards, players that looked wrecked after 80 minutes, end to end madness and Franz Beckenbaur playing with his arm bandaged to his torso because of his dislocated shoulder. Fucking class.

Fuck Tiki Taka it's as boring as fucking rugby.

I'm off to get deadly omelette from a restaurant down the road in a minute. Yay britland.

Is that the place at the end of Talbot St near Connolly Station?
Yup that's the one. It's called star pizza or something like that. Really nice and yummy free dips too.

BTW I meet a Ruth last night, don't see it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back