Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

There still is. You see them around the place occasionally but there are essentially homeopathic levels of priests in Maynooth now.

To be fair to the seminary in Maynooth, if you were to try to design buildings in which to have closeted, kinky, shameful preisty type gay sex in, you'd have to try hard to come up with better. Plus there was a nice little garden there.

The whole place (metaphorically) reeked of achingly hard young men absolutely desperate to get into some extra serious rumpy-pumpy now that they're out of their Mammy's gaff in Monaghan.

I'm not even gay, but man, I was catching Chernobyl level of vibes. While mincing about the place in my sexy bike leathers, helmet in hand.

To be fair to the seminary in Maynooth, if you were to try to design buildings in which to have closeted, kinky, shameful preisty type gay sex in, you'd have to try hard to come up with better. Plus there was a nice little garden there.

The whole place (metaphorically) reeked of achingly hard young men absolutely desperate to get into some extra serious rumpy-pumpy now that they're out of their Mammy's gaff in Monaghan.

I'm not even gay, but man, I was catching Chernobyl level of vibes. While mincing about the place in my sexy bike leathers, helmet in hand.
Though Maynooth has nothing on TCD’s cottaging scene. I remember going for a shite and was about to pull down my trousers when I noticed an eye staring at me through a glory hole. I decided to try a different bathroom. This was lunchtime on a weekday, pre-Grindr so it probably required more serendipity back then.

Though Maynooth has nothing on TCD’s cottaging scene. I remember going for a shite and was about to pull down my trousers when I noticed an eye staring at me through a glory hole. I decided to try a different bathroom. This was lunchtime on a weekday, pre-Grindr so it probably required more serendipity back then.
Bit of an occupational hazard that Glory Hole bit though, no?

You go in, in clear conscience, looking for some nice penises to suck, and next thing BAM, some geezer is heaving out a massive farty shit in front of you, WRECKING your mood entirely.

Bit of an occupational hazard that Glory Hole bit though, no?

You go in, in clear conscience, looking for some nice penises to suck, and next thing BAM, some geezer is heaving out a massive farty shit in front of you, WRECKING your mood entirely.
Unless that’s your thing of course.

Reggae/Dub night at the pub last night. Someone gave me shrooms. Haven't done that since I was 19. They were nice. Sort of cleared my head a bit.

I could put this in the minor complaints thread, as I got mashed up without realising. What with the added intoxicants. I'm waiting for some kind of horrendous comedown.

I could also put this in the you know your getting old thread, I ended kipping on the couch of a mate as I was in too much of a state to walk the 5 minute walk home. But then he seemed fine, and he's 73. So I'm not getting old.

Anyway, it goes here. It was a really good night. Jah Bless. One Love etc. etc.

My mates facebook got hacked, so now I'm having a chat with a bot. I've told it I'm a stunt-dentist. it's a good laugh. Ain't clicking no links though.

then:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

now:

When i firtst got a copy of the QTest release it ran like a slideshow on the PC I had at the time (like under 1 fps... it was bad). It (or more accurately GLQuake) didn't single-handedly kick off the 3d accelerator market, but it sure as hell played a big part.

edit: pretty good deep-dive into it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back