Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Well here's the thing. Her husband is dead. A good few years, I'm told. She's 43 but looks 33. She's the most naturally beautiful woman out of 300 staff, in my opinion.
But Pakistan probably has some rule about women not being allowed to dishonour their dead husband's memory. Or maybe she just wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

(Her 18 year old daughter was in today and I missed her. Raging.)
According to surah 2, verse 234, of the Quran, a widow must wait four lunar months and 10 days after her husband's death before re-marrying. Once this period of mourning is over, potential husbands may make offers to the widow.
The Treatment of Islamic Widows | People - Opposing Views

According to surah 2, verse 234, of the Quran, a widow must wait four lunar months and 10 days after her husband's death before re-marrying. Once this period of mourning is over, potential husbands may make offers to the widow.

Fairly sure that the Koran, or any other holy book wouldn't approve of the kind of offer CB would be making,

Social welfare called to tell me they owe me €36.

Highlight of the week so far (apart from @scutter coming back to winner one of my posts..) has been entering the ipad competition at the library. I had to complete a few little tasks and get stamps from the librarian confirming I had completed them. I dunno if I'll keep or flog the ipad if I win it.

Girlfriend just passed her viva.

hurrah

more reasons to send her doctor gifs

tumblr_liw9q3hDRL1qcgozeo1_400.gif
I think I got the wrong end of the stick here

Just back from an auld cycle to Lidls,finally got the bike fixed up.

She's a grand strong bike.

This bad boy would'nt be far off the pint.
Just the job for the dinner tea.

Goes nicely with my new dinner bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back