Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

It seems so. He has clarified. This was last week and the place has re-opened.
He's been back in and says that the quality is way down.

In other words whatever they had to clean was bad enough to get the place shut down, but was also what made the food taste so nice.

This is an active, ongoing story.

Best pizza I ever had in Ireland was from the Mizzoni in Ballymun/Santry. Went in to pick up a pizza one time and the chef was smoking a fag and drink a can while rolling the dough.

Best pizza I ever had in Ireland was from the Mizzoni in Ballymun/Santry. Went in to pick up a pizza one time and the chef was smoking a fag and drink a can while rolling the dough.

There's a particular burger place in town that I like a great deal. Recently one of our lads went in there to take look at their sprinkler system as they are planning on putting in a new grill or something.

Upon him getting back from there ...

"So, can I still eat there or what?"

"Yeah, spotless."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tell him to pay for his culture, the thief!

I think he's willing to pay, he just has a technology disconnect.
Insisted on using a mouse upside down and rolling the tracker ball with his thumb, when we first got him a computer.
I suspect this was because he likes winding us up though.

I can now hear myself properly in my cans.No more winging it!

I don't know how I managed for so long

Got a chance to do a mix for someone else at last..great fun..and the artist was into it!

More of this please

I've spent the evening on the support group for my disorder. All our awareness stuff has brought a few people my age into the support group. First 7-8 years i only knew people who were 20 years older than me with it. Its nice to share experience and indulge in a bit of trench humour.

Felt bad today but soberly spent the evening telling people sorry for being a bit nuts for like 4 years and now I'm content.
Thats a great thing to do.Be at peace man.

Don't fucking dwell on it too much though.

Anyway..I just came here to say that over the last two weeks I have learned more about production than the whole year preceding it.I was WAYYYY overcooking my mixes.By a ridiculous amount.

But thats the learning process and I wouldnt change a thing.

The more I learn..the more I can pull off.100 hours work this week.I'm back in biz!

I fully expect to be producing at a world class standard in another two years max.
It was 4 but I've knocked off two cos confidence is high.

Your solos are fucking amazing too. Dwell on that and feel pleased. I would.
They're only a fraction of the big picture.

Can't have a solo without a full fake band underneath!

and thanks CB.I appreciate the kindness

Looking at my records..I've done 15000 hours producing, at least ,in 3.5 year.I'm pretty sure its a bit more but I lost a few reaper logs due to gross user error in my archiving system.

Kindness? I'm envious as fuck, you magnificent bastard. I'd fucking love to solo that good.
Its all just down to practice.I did my 10000 hours guitar practice in my youth.Once I learned to play what I wanted I stopped.Havent practiced since!I just play now..its like talking or walking.

Edit..I have attempted to learn new techniques but the will just isnt there.

Nobody bar fucking long haired dudes with no girlfriends listens to sweep picking..so why bother

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back