Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

I have the day/night off. Actually, not completely off as I need to do paperwork but I don't have to serve a drink today. After dealing with two incredibly drunk regulars fighting over who was going to pay for a round last night, I had enough. I also gave it to them for free to shut them up.

In my attempts to do more new and personally challenging things I have just organised a solo acoustic set for next Friday. About 15-20 minutes of songs I've written over the years that will survive in this format.
Not something I want to make a habit of, just a box I wanted to tick. Also to keep chops up.

Having a party tonight. My choice of movie. Watching Roadhouse.

19485844.jpg

i've just boiled a ham that was a bargain and was sitting in the freezer for ages

now i have nearly a kilo of ham to eat
Get thee to the cooking thread!
Also..you might wanna consider doing up some home made hawaiian pizza!

I heard back from my Dad, he's not dead yet and will be home in the next month or two.
Also I'm going to see the rest of my family today. It's been a tough week and I weirdly miss the bastards.

It seems so. He has clarified. This was last week and the place has re-opened.
He's been back in and says that the quality is way down.

In other words whatever they had to clean was bad enough to get the place shut down, but was also what made the food taste so nice.

This is an active, ongoing story.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back