Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

I've just started watching Parks and Recreation, almost finished season 2.
It's making me very very happy.
Also the two cups of tea I've made today have been perfect.

It gets so so good at the end of season two when Rob Lowe and <3Adam Scott<3 arrive! It's my #1 feelgood show, it never fails to make me feel happy either.

Aye, Parks is literally the best. Season 1 wasn't great so a lot of people ditch it there, but it gets literally sooooo good from season 2.

I can't bear how they're rattling through the final season at the moment, double episodes, it'll be gone in no time!!!

ann-perkins_zps56979d55.jpg

The Perdples court from this weeks is amazing

Decided to get Still Metal mastered. Ol' golden ears Stephen Quinn has made these home recordings sound like stadium rockers! I'll be (re)launching this thing properly with some some of those other things that bands are supposed to do, oh yea, gigs.

I only got a few episodes into season 1, it just felt like a knock off of the Office for me.

It did at the start, took a while to hit its stride.

It's on the last season now and I'm enjoying this one more than the last but I think it probably held on a little longer than it needed too.

Decided to get Still Metal mastered. Ol' golden ears Stephen Quinn has made these home recordings sound like stadium rockers! I'll be (re)launching this thing properly with some some of those other things that bands are supposed to do, oh yea, gigs.
FANCYPANTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back