Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

Me working downstairs and the boy upstairs doing his homework. Next thing he starts blasting Weezer (again) and singing along word for word loud.
We bought him a stereo for crimbo, he must have played "everything going to be alright in the end" 50 times so far.

I was writing a song then I got distrarcted and when I started singing again I sang Its Time For Drugs

Thats a catchy wee chorus right there

Me working downstairs and the boy upstairs doing his homework. Next thing he starts blasting Weezer (again) and singing along word for word loud.
We bought him a stereo for crimbo, he must have played "everything going to be alright in the end" 50 times so far.
AWESOME

Lunch (even though I forgot my rice and beans) kinda sorted my mood out and we're going for falafel and foxcatcher after work

I made some avacado mush, that doesn't really qualify as guacamole, for the first time. Made a roll with it substituting the mush for butter and popped a bit of chicken breast on top, turned out quite nice.

It probably didn't need the second chilli pepper I put in though, mouth still feeling the warmth.

I made some avacado mush, that doesn't really qualify as guacamole, for the first time. Made a roll with it substituting the mush for butter and popped a bit of chicken breast on top, turned out quite nice.

It probably didn't need the second chilli pepper I put in though, mouth still feeling the warmth.
Did you enjoy J Mascis last night, I didn't get chatting to ya?

I did, maybe a little samey at times. But good. You?

I said a quick hi to Al on the way out, but you weren't there at the time.
There was a few songs in the middle where I thought it was really getting going (starting with 'Get Me' off Where You Been). But sort of fizzled out towards the end again. Still really enjoyable. Nice version of Mazzy Star, good to hear a few Dino tracks. Would've been better with a band, even if he did half the set solo and half accompanied. As you say it got a bit samey after a while.

When done well it's very nice. I have seen some horror-shows though; translucent, boiled meat etc.
they sell little tubs of it in the spar at arrivals in terminal 2 (dublin airport)...i guess for when you get home from holidays or emigration, gasping for coddle

Running in the snow. No one about, it's not heavy enough to slow you down and it hasn't been compacted into a glassy surface just yet. Plus you feel boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back