Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

I've just booked a holiday for me and my sister in Romania for her 30th. It's going to be cheesy Dracula-tastic.

Now I'm off to make a picture of her and Swamp Thing for her party.
BY make, I mean I'll print off a picture of him and glue a picture of her next to him.
Oh yeah, I gets the photoshop.

I forgot how great that movie was.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone know what's the best site for someone that's never used Photoshop before?

Because I work in a university, I could get it at an academic rate. Think it was about €150, down from the grand or so it is for the wider public.

My brother lives by the maxim that if someone is selling something on the internet, someone else is probably giving it away.

He's most often correct in this. As far as copyright stuff goes.

I tend to pay for things but will hunt for a bargain. Someone deserves their wage for putting the work in.

There's one exception which is a program I used for data analysis, I don't honestly know how to work it properly yet (it's quite complicated) and I'm not paying the €600 a year license fee until I'm actually going to get my money's worth. Or better yet, I'll move to a university that supports it and already have a site license.

I tend to pay for things but will hunt for a bargain. Someone deserves their wage for putting the work in.

There's one exception which is a program I used for data analysis, I don't honestly know how to work it properly yet (it's quite complicated) and I'm not paying the €600 a year license fee until I'm actually going to get my money's worth. Or better yet, I'll move to a university that supports it and already have a site license.
Get the fucking thing off a torrent and get to work already..slacker

Ok my picture making skills are even more limited than I expected. I'm fairly sure there are people on the internetz that do this for a living, so it can still happen.
Thinking how chuffed she'd be has put me in a strangely good mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back