Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

I had @dudley on at an acceptable level in an empty office at 8pm last night

music_off-512.png

I have do do a bunch of stupid online re-certification exams over the next couple of weeks. They're really easy and I'll likely pass without even having to refer to the manual.

However it does mean that I'll be able to put my headphones on and listen to music while I'm doing it.

Eh maybe not to fucking pleasant :( I putt he address right but accidentally chose the UK, and now they wont let me change or cancel the order. What fucking shit, all that money on nothing!!!

Eh maybe not to fucking pleasant :( I putt he address right but accidentally chose the UK, and now they wont let me change or cancel the order. What fucking shit, all that money on nothing!!!

Can you cancel it through your credit card?

That seems a bit off for a bad click.

Can you cancel it through your credit card?

That seems a bit off for a bad click.

I dunno to be honest, I'm waiting for them to get back to me once questioning their "Sorry we can't change an order", even though it clearly hasn't been shipped :( I'm not sure how to cancel debit card payments either tbh.

Cancelling debit card payments is close to impossible unless your card has been stolen. Hopefully they have a DYNAMIC customer service system where they can cancel or re-arrange an order if a simple mistake has been made. Anywhere half-decent should.

Unfortunately not they're 100% sticking to this "nope we can't change it" line. I've been tweet fighting them about it and they say if it can't be delivered, it'll be returned to them and they can reship, but there's nothing I can do essentially until it doesn't arrive.

I'm not sure what the chances are that they'll manage to deliver, its all correct it just says the united kingdom instead of ireland. Peeeeh.

Unfortunately not they're 100% sticking to this "nope we can't change it" line. I've been tweet fighting them about it and they say if it can't be delivered, it'll be returned to them and they can reship, but there's nothing I can do essentially until it doesn't arrive.

I'm not sure what the chances are that they'll manage to deliver, its all correct it just says the united kingdom instead of ireland. Peeeeh.
Does it say Dublin on it? Surely even the Royal Mail can grasp the intended country and it'll find it's way to you?

Does it say Dublin on it? Surely even the Royal Mail can grasp the intended country and it'll find it's way to you?

It says County Meath, and yeah thats sort of what I'm hoping for. I'll hold them to the if it doesnt arrive, we'll reship once we get it back shit etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back