Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I'd re-evaluate that dream.

The New Cross Inn is pretty great though, it's like fibbers, but with less metal.

will bear that in mind. Heres something thats true (probably should put it in the confessions thread though)

I first heard that Carter song wayyy back when it first came out. At the time I loved 'The Only Living Boy in New York' by Simon and Garfunkel. I misread the name of the Carter song and figured it must be a cover. That was the only reason I listened to it. And ended up loving it.

yea I'm a bit thick

That's an amazing tune. They play it in some of the pubs here, it always gets a cheer.

A lad in college with me thought that this was the best song ever. He was raving about it one day when I bumped into him in that shop on Henry St that wasn't HMV. What's it called... Our Price?

Not sure if he realised it was a cover

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus this thing i started this morning has snowballed.

It is very interesting.

The weekend is going to be mental.

Might book monday off to get hammered.

Was that the note on facebook? I was curious about that because it applies to me. What are you studying?

yeah. I've literally just finished replying to emails about it. i'm studying radio and stuff but for the purpose of that i'm trying to interview folks with loads of different things and point out the commonalities, so in this case i'm kinda studying people, or society or something.

I cycled down to Dublin Port to pick up a stupid package thinking it would be another complaint but it turned out to be a pleasure. I got lost and had to ask lots of dock workers directions. Dublin dock workers are in fact super hot. They all look like they could lift heavy stuff without putting their backs out, which means they could lift me up. Extra hot. Super friendly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back