Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

Leaving the house on the way to working thinking "FUCK THIS" but opening the door to discover something smells great in the neighbour's garden

yeah...grasping for the little moments

First proper day off in ages today. Had a lie in, a read in bed, off to the cinema shortly, then to cash in my dublin bus change tickets (sadly a few years worth only adds up to €25), then to cash in a coffee loyalty card in Fixx Coffeehouse, a bit of a potter around, bit of shopping. I'll have loads of time off after this week when my hours at work are slashed.

First proper day off in ages today. Had a lie in, a read in bed, off to the cinema shortly, then to cash in my dublin bus change tickets (sadly a few years worth only adds up to €25), then to cash in a coffee loyalty card in Fixx Coffeehouse, a bit of a potter around, bit of shopping. I'll have loads of time off after this week when my hours at work are slashed.
sweet. That sounds like a dream right now

Jammed with some friends yesterday. Found we actually have 10 of our own tunes we can play all the way through. Must record soon before we forget

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back