Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I found a job.

Well kind of, I work as event crew for a theatre, very few hours for shit money but still, I've got a callous on my hand that's not from self abuse (I think) all is right with the world.
Well done. If you know of any other openings going there I've got a friend moving over from Dublin in a couple of weeks who's looking for work.

I found a job.

Well kind of, I work as event crew for a theatre, very few hours for shit money but still, I've got a callous on my hand that's not from self abuse (I think) all is right with the world.

Cool. Well done! I've friend who just moved there from Sydney who does sound engineering. She's looking for any type of job and thankfully has a few leads. If you want more people to hang with in London, she could use some friends. She's a cool chick.

Minor pleasure: Jokingly calling someone out on their behavior and listening to them squirm over the telephone even though it doesn't really matter to me. It's probably a bit evil that I took pleasure but I did. I could hear the guilt in their voice, so I suppose I should feel better that they know and agree they were being slightly douchebagish.

Cool. Well done! I've friend who just moved there from Sydney who does sound engineering. She's looking for any type of job and thankfully has a few leads. If you want more people to hang with in London, she could use some friends. She's a cool chick.

Minor pleasure: Jokingly calling someone out on their behavior and listening to them squirm over the telephone even though it doesn't really matter to me. It's probably a bit evil that I took pleasure but I did. I could hear the guilt in their voice, so I suppose I should feel better that they know and agree they were being slightly douchebagish.

intentional sound engineering pun?

Where does she live in London ?

In Brixton temporarily but she just got offered a place somewhere. Not sure where though. I'll have to check. I'm so unfamiliar with London and the different areas.

Brixton's pretty nice alright. I live near enough to there.
I got neither unless you count dogs licking my face.

Obviously I count that. 2nd base if she rolls over and lets you rub her tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back