Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Cat-Toilet.jpg

toilet2.jpg

chimp-toilet-poster1.jpg

and so on

i had to go and use the toilet in my local McDonalds because the loos in my building were in such a state. every cubicle had either piss all over the seat or an unflushed turd in it. fucking rancid.

I was in the ilac toilets once and heard some oul fella going in to the cubicle beside me. Someone must have been pissing with the seat down, cause he just started going "Animals, animals!!!" as he preparing himself.
I also know someone who took a shit on the floor in a McDonalds once.

i was in the jacks in macy's in new york a few years back & someone had crapped in the urinal.

now that's impressive.

I was in Cassidy's on Camden Street on a work night out last year. It was my first week in the job and I wanted to appear sociable. Trouble was, I had diarrhea after eating a dodgy Indian over on Clabrassil Street at lunchtime. Cassidy's only has one cubicle, which I made many visits to but was feeling ok otherwise. One time I went in though and there was an oldish man in the cubicle with the door open, standing up/swaying and pissing all over the seat. So I had to stand there and helplessly watch a horrible old man piss all over the place I was going to be sitting as soon as he was finished. It was a particularly notable disgusting moment in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back