Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

I lived with a few lads and one of them bought a cat

One of the other lads went for an early morning toilet visit and stepped in cat shit on the landing in his bare feet

So we're all getting breakfast hours later and no one could find the cat. In saunters the other guy asking what's up.
"We can't find the cat"
"That's 'cause I stepped in his shit this morning and drove it to Roslindale (miles away) and left it there. I warned you about the shitting"
Massive physical fight - punches, broken table, cuts, blood - ensued.

Over a fucking cat.

From people that eat burgers every day.

One of the other lads went for an early morning toilet visit and stepped in cat shit on the landing in his bare feet

So we're all getting breakfast hours later and no one could find the cat. In saunters the other guy asking what's up.
"We can't find the cat"
"That's 'cause I stepped in his shit this morning and drove it to Roslindale (miles away) and left it there. I warned you about the shitting"

Over a fucking cat.

I hope the guy who abandoned the cat came off worst

I hope the guy who abandoned the cat came off worst
I dunno.
One married this woman I can't stand and had three kids, one of the kids is in and out of court for various shit.
The other moved back to Ireland, dumped a great career and lives with his parents.

That's as close to a draw as I can think of. I'd have to give it to the latter guy though.

"We can't find the cat"

Over a fucking cat.

what a complete psycho cunt. It would have been kinder to kill it there and then.

what a complete psycho cunt. It would have been kinder to kill it there and then.
I should have added that they went and found the fucking thing (much to my disappointment)
It was next to the park bin where the guy dropped it off. Too small or frightened or dumb to go anywhere, I suppose.

Sooo, then. Months later the spoiled cat gets fat and annoying and disappears again.
There are voiced suspicions and strong denials, but the cat shows up.

A week later, a visiting girlfriend is convinced she hears noises in the bathroom wall.
Everyone makes fun of her, but the cat owner grabs an ax and goes up and tears the wall apart.
Fucking six tiny kittens, emaciated but alive in the wall.
The cat had gone up to the attic bedroom and given birth, but they'd all fallen down into the wall space.
Everyone's declaring it a miracle, but here I am with a trashed jacks, mates that can't stand each other and a fucking house full of kittens (aka shit and piss machines)

The joys of living alone cannot be overstated.

I can't decide whether I like cats or not. I patted one on the head earlier today but at night there's one that makes a racket outside my window and I have to chase it. Do they mate in this weather? I dread the thought of them in the house.

A friend of mine lived somewhere near Bristol and had a cat, then he moved to north wales and on the day of the move they couldn't find the cat and went without it. Three weeks later he went out the front door of the new gaff hundreds of miles away and the cat was there sitting on the lawn. Creepy things.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back