Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

im going to.

cos my current method isnt working

no one should be this sad

Vodafone sales keep calling me because my contract is up and i'm 'eligible' for an upgrade.

I'm not gonna fucking answer.

Jesus he was a horrible little gnome of a man.

Fergus Finlay? He's a former labour party spin doctor, still very much on the team if he isn't on the payroll. A good advocate for kids generally though, it seems to me.

Actually no I have it wrong .... Not Finlay and not Barnardos. Jack and Jill foundation guy maybe?

Actually no I have it wrong .... Not Finlay and not Barnardos. Jack and Jill foundation guy maybe?
here we go...had to do some hunting to find this

11139430_870254189686762_8015728978086349998_n.png

Our largest immigrant group are the British, that's not some snide point about unionists living in the North, I mean people who've moved to the jurisdiction.

It's a constant enough occurrence on the radio when they talk to someone in a position with some authority or something and they're from the UK.
Like the lad on this morning that's in charge of poop-free beaches in Ireland, is a Scot.
If I wouldn't instantly go down a k-hole of irony, I'd complain about it.

There's no dignity to eating an ice cream when you have a beard.
Or chicken wings.

I'm gonna quit tomorrow.
Try and fucking rescue my shit again :)
Quit now. Don't give yourself an out or a "sure it's one last night". Your ear will heal faster and better without the booze, don't perpetuate it with something you can change yourself right now. Throw any booze in the house out and get going.

I'm so incredibly moody. I've just ignored everyone I've come into contact with at work today. Most days larking around improves my mood, but today the sound of anyone laughing and enjoying themselves made me want to yell shut the fuck up at them.

I never really get irritable and aggressive, I'm more of a middling energy to low energy kind of person, but ugh, I'm feeling so run down I just want everyone else to leave me alone and stop making noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back