Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Most (maybe all) charity fundraising is at least partly political yet few ever bat an eyelid at these types of events.

Oh, come on.
This is directly to fund a change to the constitution. It doesn't get any more political.
It's not Barnardos.

Make the argument supporting SPUC's right to have a bake sale for the unborn in your breakroom, next time that's on the ballot.
You'd be up in arms, and I'd be right behind you.

I've got a broken heart
I keep drinking to deal with it
which only makes it worse

Its not gonna last though..i'll learn to deal with it..
but ill never get over her

Oh, come on.
This is directly to fund a change to the constitution. It doesn't get any more political.
It's not Barnardos.

Make the argument supporting SPUC's right to have a bake sale for the unborn in your breakroom, next time that's on the ballot.
You'd be up in arms, and I'd be right behind you.

I told my colleagues involved in the night that I wanted to have a "Keep [Our Company] White" night and would they help me organise it.

I'm conceding that SPUC probably don't exist anymore.

But whatever has taken their place.
whatever happened that little lad with the curly hair that disagreed with everything I agreed with, and they used to role out on the late late show and make an eejit out of him

Justin someone, I think he was Youth Defence.

payback for availing of our lovely low corporation tax rate innit
Oh I hadn't even thought of that. HA

whatever happened that little lad with the curly hair that disagreed with everything I agreed with, and they used to role out on the late late show and make an eejit out of him

Justin someone, I think he was Youth Defence.
Justin Barrett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it seems he gave up, or at least gave up updating his wiki

Most (maybe all) charity fundraising is at least partly political yet few ever bat an eyelid at these types of events.

Yeah, I'd agree with this. Surely, the core assumption of the whole concept of charity is that private individuals should assume responsibility for helping the disadvantaged and thereby remove this responsibility from the state.

See also: CEO of Barnardos was raving on the Internet recently that we were all going to hell in a hand basket or something if Sinn Fein get into Government. It's all political.

Ps: I'm not saying charity is bad.

hes too busy being a hell-of-a-guy to be updating his wiki
Jesus he was a horrible little gnome of a man.

See also: CEO of Barnardos was raving on the Internet recently that we were all going to hell in a hand basket or something if Sinn Fein get into Government. It's all political.

Fergus Finlay? He's a former labour party spin doctor, still very much on the team if he isn't on the payroll. A good advocate for kids generally though, it seems to me.

I think I'm gonna go talk to the quack about anti depressants
im a bit off the rails
My ear is driving me fucking mad..so it might be just that

my eyes are going to fall out of my head, and i've had an ear bleed already this morning.
We seriously need a health thread..I've been threatening to start one for ages

A place to have a proper moan and get a bit of tea and sympathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back