Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

They got rid of the 19 bus & nobody told me.

does the no. 9 bus not cover the same route now?

that's discrimination

how so? i think its a prickish move but i think he has highly sensitive nostrils so cant reallly be helped.
but how the fuck does he live? is it not more upsetting for him to walk past restaurants and take-aways?!

They got rid of the 19 bus & nobody told me.

Yeah, annoying. The Number 68 has replaced it and serves the same route (city centre to Inchicore anway). Not as regular though.

Gang of hyper slightly unruly kids (aged less than 7 I'd say) on bus on the way home. Mother wallops one of the girls several times, at one stage, calling her a "fuckin little bitch". Unsettling.

I used to believe that medical science would find cures for any serious illnesses that I might get in life by the time that I got them but now I'm no longer sure. The irradiated foods thread reminded me of this doubt that has been nagging me for the last couple of years.

I used to believe that medical science would find cures for any serious illnesses that I might get in life by the time that I got them but now I'm no longer sure. The irradiated foods thread reminded me of this doubt that has been nagging me for the last couple of years.

thomyorkelolca128585327713678887.jpg

Parcel post people who put the "sorry you weren't in" docket through the door when you are in

Users who are viewing this thread

• sleepy
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back