Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

A. Which Luas was this Green or Red ?

B. What's a Jock ? Scottish lad ? Strap to hold your business in place during sport ? I'm at a loss here.

Red line, I get to endure that crap from Huston to Abbey Street, every fucking morning.

Jock, is that whole area. Not joking, I felt penis on my forehead. The fuck lad, the fuck.

Round here its always someone looking to sell turf, sponsor something, having a collection or some raffle or some other shite or other

Round here its always someone looking to sell turf, sponsor something, having a collection or some raffle or some other shite or other

yea same as that so I never open it. There was a time there a while back where it'd ring every day at around 6 and I'd ignore it. At the end of that week a note was put through the door. It was the neighbours saying they had a package for me. I was morto cos they knew full well I was in.

Got to stop answering the front door during the afternoon when I'm not expecting anybody.

I got the Jehovah's witnesses earlier. Two minutes of my life wasted trying to put the dogs in the kitchen before I answered the door, then another five minutes wasted explaining that I was an atheist and that they were completely mental. I still feel bad about the whole episode. They were very nice, but totally mad. I should have just said no thank you and left it at that.

I tried to have a chat with a couple of mormon lads one day but they wanted to give me a 20 minute presentation and just didn't know how to answer any of my questions without doing the presentation so we went had to give up on it.

I got the Jehovah's witnesses earlier. Two minutes of my life wasted trying to put the dogs in the kitchen before I answered the door, then another five minutes wasted explaining that I was an atheist and that they were completely mental. I still feel bad about the whole episode. They were very nice, but totally mad. I should have just said no thank you and left it at that.

The temptation to try rile them up a bit does be too strong sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back