Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

I met some door-callers the other day a few doors from the gaff. Clipboards and book at the ready.
"religion?"
"no, just the word of the bible.."
"ok, you can bypass this house"
"ok, thank you very...."

Fucking stupidly loud party in the street behind me(since 2pm it should be noted). Keeping the kids awake it's so loud.
And the fact that there is nothing can be done.

my boss telling me i cant bring in food to reheat as the smell of my lunch turns his stomach and its 'unfair' that he's disgusted and has to now eat out for lunch even though he brought in sandwich. sald or smabos, fantastic.
it wasnt even smelly take-away. i cooked it myself, the prick.

my boss telling me i cant bring in food to reheat as the smell of my lunch turns his stomach and its 'unfair' that he's disgusted and has to now eat out for lunch even though he brought in sandwich. sald or smabos, fantastic.

There's a rotten stench of reheated dinner from the microwave in our staff room. Smells like fucking Govindas

give him a clothes peg.

that's discrimination

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
    Bello Bar
    Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back