Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Parcel post people who put the "sorry you weren't in" docket through the door when you are in

This gives me the rage. "Sorry we missed you" Fuck off, you're just too fucking lazy to actually try to deliver any post and what the fuck were you doing pretending to try to deliver it on a fucking Sunday! (We got one of these dockets from An Post that claimed that they had tried to deliver the parcel on the previous day - which was Sunday - and said it was an Irish letter - when it was a parcel from germany)

I'm going to be filing a complaint with ComReg about it...

This gives me the rage. "Sorry we missed you" Fuck off, you're just too fucking lazy to actually try to deliver any post and what the fuck were you doing pretending to try to deliver it on a fucking Sunday! (We got one of these dockets from An Post that claimed that they had tried to deliver the parcel on the previous day - which was Sunday - and said it was an Irish letter - when it was a parcel from germany)

I'm going to be filing a complaint with ComReg about it...

The lady I complained to when I went to collect it was on my side - Made a nice change not to hear pathetic excuses

Ooh, something nice?

Parcel from germany can only mean one thing

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sbrs4_450.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back