Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

It took longer than I thought, but I've started to get some comments about being a young mum. It's not too bad, just the odd "you must have been a naughty girl" but it's the looks that really piss me off.
I shouldn't let it get to me, but it's making me want to slap them.
Cunts.

It took longer than I thought, but I've started to get some comments about being a young mum. It's not too bad, just the odd "you must have been a naughty girl" but it's the looks that really piss me off.
I shouldn't let it get to me, but it's making me want to slap them.
Cunts.

Tell them to mind their own business and resume fucking their cousins.

I was cleaning the kitchen earlier and found a few jars in the cupboard from the paleolithic era so I tipped them down the jax.

There is now a lurking blackness at the bottom of the bowl...consisting of c.2012 Ballymaloo Mint Jelly.

I deal with it tomorrow

I got a big old rash on my skin from eating too many grapefruits. While eating the latest grapefruit, friend on the same meds as me says "WHY ARE YOU EAATING GRAPEFRUIT? DON'T YOU REALISE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED?", explains grapefruit is like the only thing in the world you're NOT allowed have on these meds, got itchy possibly out of worry that I'd done everything wrong.

Fuck sake, like I'm probably the only person in the world that likes eating grapefruit, and now I cant have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back