Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

walking home last night and a garda car pulled to a screeching halt on double yellow lines at a pedestrian crossing. thought I ' oh there must be some crime afoot'. gaurds put the flashers on and walked into the indian up the road.

my complaint - #1 I didnt have a camera, #2 I was a little bit drunk so didnt want to risk shouting at them

walking home last night and a garda car pulled to a screeching halt on double yellow lines at a pedestrian crossing. thought I ' oh there must be some crime afoot'. gaurds put the flashers on and walked into the indian up the road.

my complaint - #1 I didnt have a camera, #2 I was a little bit drunk so didnt want to risk shouting at them

I have seen gardaí driving wrecklessly and also using their lights / sirens illegally to jump traffic lights. On more than a few occasions . Pricks

Two of them were in Tesco doing their shopping the other day with the squad car outside. They then deliberated having Starbucks before deciding against.

My complaint is my shitty haircut.

I want to punch all of Ireland in the face.
Especially all the engineers.
I'm in a rage because someone had me believing all day that a fee would cost 12,000 when actually it's only about 240 euro. This project is going to break me. I'm in the rocking back and forth stage.

Um you were rocking on a chair earlier.
I thought you were doing it on purpose.. o_O

I want to punch all of Ireland in the face.
Especially all the engineers.
I'm in a rage because someone had me believing all day that a fee would cost 12,000 when actually it's only about 240 euro. This project is going to break me. I'm in the rocking back and forth stage.
Reach out

People referring to musicians by their actual name rather than their stage names.

An exception can be made if they're mates with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back