Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

My flatmate watches shit TV when he comes home from work. I hate it and I prefer to go into my room to read or watch movies. I always feel like I’m being rude by sloping off into my room after I’ve had my dinner but I can’t bear rubbish TV.

About ten years ago I lived with some people i'd call pre-hipsters in USA, they were very devoted artists and considered the Tv as something that got in the way of art. They kept in a wardrobe and if somebody brought over a dvd it was taken out like a hoover or an iron for the occasion of watching a movie and then it was packed away afterward. maybe every 3 weeks. My opinion of tv has never been the same since.

About ten years ago I lived with some people i'd call pre-hipsters in USA, they were very devoted artists and considered the Tv as something that got in the way of art. They kept in a wardrobe and if somebody brought over a dvd it was taken out like a hoover or an iron for the occasion of watching a movie and then it was packed away afterward. maybe every 3 weeks. My opinion of tv has never been the same since.

lived in two TV free gaffs for about 6 months and a year resepectively. its grand once you get used to it as long as you can actually ahve a conversation with the pricks you live with.

There's a sword that I really really want and it's half price right now.
It only ships to America though.

I cant justify getting another freakin sword. I gave away most of my furniture a while ago when I moved, so I need to get some more pieces.
So far, instead of buying wardrobes I've bought 3 swords and 3 sowing machines.
I really don't want to be that person.

Get a Large cardboard box, paint some mystical symbols on it. Have hives wear a sparkly swimsuit and go into business

Easy

0.jpg

Did you not read want bernie said? It's freezing out.

Though he could be standing in an actual freezer I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back