Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Yet another new version of Do they know it's Christmas to look forward to
maybe the new version could be 'why do you think they'd give a shit'

we might as well be asking do they know it's sting's birthday or some shit

"hey it's this time of the year when we all have a a load of parties and pointless, expensive gifts and eat rich, lavish foods until we feel sick, you guys should look it up"

Yeah well my temples still hurt from some lad punching the head off me at Billy Idol on Friday so we all have our issues.

Last edited:
Oh I was a bit gone with the drink tbh, probably dancing a little wildly, I can't feel too wronged. Some lad grabbed me and I pushed his hands away, at which point he started laying into my head. After about 20 seconds people dragged him away, the end. Obviously uncalled for and I'd prefer if it hadn't happened but I'll live.

Oh I was a bit gone with the drink tbh, probably dancing a little wildly, I can't feel too wronged. Some lad grabbed me and I pushed his hands away, at which point he started laying into my head. After about 20 seconds people dragged him away, the end. Obviously uncalled for and I'd prefer if it hadn't happened but I'll live.
Fucking hell, what a cunt. Dancing wildly isn't even approaching a decent reason for a flurry of punches. You ok? Heard the gig was pretty good. What you make otherwise?

Fucking hell, what a cunt. Dancing wildly isn't even approaching a decent reason for a flurry of punches. You ok? Heard the gig was pretty good. What you make otherwise?
Ah yeah I'm fine, I've had worse in my life, a little bruised but no concussion or anything.

Anyway, good gig, Billy Idol is a ridiculous figure but he's tremendous fun. He's not much more than a greatest hits kinda guy but he threw in a few Generation X numbers and played the requisite classics. He still seems into it, which is what you want with this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back