Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Lashing rain, started driving towards the M50 so stuck on my wipers. They stop working just before I take the slip road on to the motorway. Had to crawl back to the house, I'm sure the drivers behind thought I was a cunt. Still waiting for a break in the rain so I can get around to the garage.

Theres this guy I work with and he's such a dickhead. He's not even anywhere near me or doing anything wrong, but occasionally I hear his voice across the office and I feel like I get this rush of aggression. I'll probably kill him one day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tickets for gigs going on sale over six months before the gig takes place. I'm cool with this if it's for AC/DC or some other massive event but not when it's for fucking Belle & Sebastian. three months notice would be grand lads!

The bike I got for my birthday a few years ago is in an awful state; rust, perished tyres, broken brake cable. I keep meaning to do something about it. Yesterday as I glanced guiltily at it as I walked past it I realised that the key to the U-lock was on the same keyring as the my old car keys..which I sold a couple of months ago.

Why does everything have to be so hard

So I passed a claw machine today a double claw machine where you can only move left or right once. Anyway eventually I got a an ER in a pyjama suit the only thing is there was a ted already stuck in the hole blocking it and now both of them are stuck there because they are to big. I think if I go back with some cloths hanger wire I might be able to fish them out they both have glittery envelopes.

So I passed a claw machine today a double claw machine where you can only move left or right once. Anyway eventually I got a an ER in a pyjama suit the only thing is there was a ted already stuck in the hole blocking it and now both of them are stuck there because they are to big. I think if I go back with some cloths hanger wire I might be able to fish them out they both have glittery envelopes.

Just bring a small, curious child.

The bike I got for my birthday a few years ago is in an awful state; rust, perished tyres, broken brake cable. I keep meaning to do something about it. Yesterday as I glanced guiltily at it as I walked past it I realised that the key to the U-lock was on the same keyring as the my old car keys..which I sold a couple of months ago.

Why does everything have to be so hard

My Dad took the keys to my lovely Saab with him on holidays for the one week that I was home a few years ago.
I needed it moved to my brother's so I could sell it.
Couldn't move it without keys.

It was then nicked the following month and the Gards were less than no help.
The insurance had lapsed so I got nothing. It was worth about six grand or so.

The little laugh after "go on too many dates" is my favourite bit.

Listen, I'm not mental. If I'm at a wedding and this comes on I'll dance with everyone else

but my god, it's such a calculated piece of music. So calculated that I can break it down into component parts that I like and dislike. Max Martin is such an evil genius.

I had to google 'claw machine' before this made any sense..

Lashing rain, started driving towards the M50 so stuck on my wipers. They stop working just before I take the slip road on to the motorway. Had to crawl back to the house, I'm sure the drivers behind thought I was a cunt. Still waiting for a break in the rain so I can get around to the garage.

And of course they work fine when I get around to the garage.

A job I thought was due this coming weekend turns out to be due for about two weeks from now

And I took it on myself to work on it over the bank holiday weekend

Like some sort of fucking American

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back