Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Wrecked. I can never sleep on Sunday night, the whole weekend has me out of whack, but on the plus side Monad night I always collapse.

Guess I should have paid more attention to that noisy drive belt

Felt a bit emotional watching my car disappear into the distance on the back of a breakdown truck

particularly as I have no money to get it fixed

none of my neighbours seem to be familiar with the concept of collapsing cardboard boxes before putting them in the recycling bin.

none of my neighbours seem to be familiar with the concept of collapsing cardboard boxes before putting them in the recycling bin.
at least they make it to the recycling bin; i saw a bag full of glass bottles in the general bin the other day - and there's a bank of recycling bins 30 metres away from our block of flats

they separated all their glass, and then threw it into the general waste

ffs

Guess I should have paid more attention to that noisy drive belt

Felt a bit emotional watching my car disappear into the distance on the back of a breakdown truck

particularly as I have no money to get it fixed

And the garage won't pick up the phone

I didn't catch the name of the breakdown truck company

I may never see my car again

Computer is STILL in getting its hard drive replaced. They've had it since WEDNESDAY!!
You get what you pay for. Mactivate quoted my €250 for 1 day turnaround. I went with a local smart spot that quoted €100 and a two day turnaround.

I assume he to some extent is updating this style

notre_dame_man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back