Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

‘The Conor McGregor’ man-bun is the most in demand hairstyle this week - Independent.ie

It's not enough that every second dude is walking around with a gym bag and protein shake, now this ridiculous hair-cut is becoming part of the uniform. Idiots.

That haircut has been really popular among young-ish men the last year or so. Hipster types with hair a bit too long to be normally neat.
Don't think McGregor is setting a trend there or anything, seems to be nothin to do with him.

That haircut has been really popular among young-ish men the last year or so. Hipster types with hair a bit too long to be normally neat.
Don't think McGregor is setting a trend there or anything, seems to be nothin to do with him.

Really? I only noticed it first on some dude on the bus a few weeks back then today seen about five people with it in quick succession. Tomorrow it'll be fifty.

Another complaint-people keep sitting beside me when there's countless free seats about. Gonna stop showering I think.

Really? I only noticed it first on some dude on the bus a few weeks back then today seen about five people with it in quick succession. Tomorrow it'll be fifty.

Another complaint-people keep sitting beside me when there's countless free seats about. Gonna stop showering I think.

yeah i had dubbed it the 'samurai do'

I actually don't think i've seen anyone with this haircut yet. I'll have to keep an eye out.

My dole cheque didn't arrive today. I have no idea whether to panic or whether it'll arrive tomorrow but this is only the second time it hasn't landed on a Tuesday. I don't have the mental or physical energy to find out why it isn't here but if they have cut me off, this week of all weeks I shall be angry enough to blow a gasket.

Looking different should always be discouraged.

Except when you are crossing the roads kids

unless you are out of your tiny mind
alvin.jpg

I got on the wrong train last night because I was taking a work call and not paying attention. Ended up miles away from where I live in fucking torrential rain. Got in over an hour after I would normally have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back