Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Hang on a second they're doing that because irish actors keep nicking jobs for every other nationality

British toff you need there Quentin ? Grand have a lad from Kerry.

What's that you say HBO you need a posh little regal bollox and an arrogant Baltimore politician ? Here have some Dubs.

What's that Joel and Ethan ? You need a bit part for an American cowboy old west type ? Here have Brendan Gleesons fucking son.

Oh a Russian child assassin and another Russian prisoner you say ? well here have a knackery castleknock lad and a young lady from Carlow.

Oh Joel and Ethan again what can i do for you ? Tough New Orleans Gangster is it, well here have a lad who's famous over here for being in Glenroe. Can he do accents ? Nope, but sure fuck it who'll notice ?

Prime minister of England mr Polanski ? Yeah no bother here have James Bond, sure you won't get much more English than that will you ? Where's he from ? Drogheda. But sure fuck it it's near the coast at least.

German mr Spielberg ? Nah, you don't want to film it in German, subtitles for fuck sake man, do it in English, and have a lad from Ballymena do the lead.

Yeah I'm sure all the talented actors from across the globe that can't get a look in are crying their eyes out in solidarity with them.

;)

Wasn't Hanna German/Finnish?

I think it's broken (old pc so only a minor complaint)
14171515583_1b20dec63b_c.jpg
13964784327_5c5d3833e1_c.jpg
14148131531_00285ed3b6_c.jpg

Court summons in Dublin in a month for an unpaid speeding ticket from December.
I live in Donegal.
Thought work had paid it.
I Couldn't have afford to pay it anyway on apprentice wages.
And now I'll lose about €100 taking a day off just to go to court to pay the fine. Fucking deadly

I was all gung-ho to do some writing and now I'm fucking knackered.

Spend my lunch break walking to a postbox and the freaking thing was locked shut. The fuckers.

It's actully a letter for my lil brother. I was supposed to send off his work contract and bank details a month ago but I forgot... and he hasn't been paid.
I feel really shit about it, but not enough to tell him it was my fault.
I scuffed it up a bit and put a foot print on the back, so they might think there was a mess up in the post office.

Spend my lunch break walking to a postbox and the freaking thing was locked shut. The fuckers.

It's actully a letter for my lil brother. I was supposed to send off his work contract and bank details a month ago but I forgot... and he hasn't been paid.
I feel really shit about it, but not enough to tell him it was my fault.
I scuffed it up a bit and put a foot print on the back, so they might think there was a mess up in the post office.

if he's old enough to have a job and a contract and a bank account, surely he's old enough to post his own fucking letters?

if he's old enough to have a job and a contract and a bank account, surely he's old enough to post his own fucking letters?

You'd think that.
There was a Will type section in it that he wasn't arsed filling out either. The company gives your beneficiaries so much if you die, so his favourite sister made the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back