Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

A complaint from a FB friend

I thought I had a problem with the drain from my washing machine, so I went down the line opening the traps, to see (who knows what!) I could see. Then, (mind you the kids were upstairs and dinner was on the stove!) I unscrewed the next bigger trap only to get rapidly SOAKED with what soon became clear was sewer water, soaked from my collar bones to my ankles! What a pretty sight! The velocity that it came out made it impossible to screw the cap back on! I'll never do that again! Uhhhggg!

those follow-up 'now spread the word' emails when you sign those feckin' online petitions

i'm already getting emailed about feckin' petitions at least once a day without being poked a second time

just realised that I can probably never be president of Ireland cos the pricks will throw all my thumped posts back in my face.

"remember when you posted this president-wannabie scutter"

Hardly, unless your real name is Scutter.
"Vote Mickey Scutter for President" - you'd get mine anyway.

Guy in the gym changing rooms (only relevant to increase the awkwardness, fully clothed btw) says hi and that we went to school together, names classmates, year etc. And I totally blank on him. No memory whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back