Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Pricks doing group workouts in the park beside me while I'm wolfing down unhealthy lunch foods.

Is that not a pleasure?

I have to walk by our glass gym wall to get my 4pm thing of trail mix and I have a wall of sweaty people on treadmills gawping at me.

Fuck them, I have trail mix.

Is that not a pleasure?

I have to walk by our glass gym wall to get my 4pm thing of trail mix and I have a wall of sweaty people on treadmills gawping at me.

Fuck them, I have trail mix.
haha.

what kind of nut does that on their lunch break though? you'd want to really hate yourself to be doing group aerobics in the park during your lunch hour.

Waiting an hour and a half (and counting) for a takeaway to be delivered...this has put my whole DVD + dinner plans awry

Waiting an hour and a half (and counting) for a takeaway to be delivered...this has put my whole DVD + dinner plans awry
That's standard over here, It's especially shitty since the nearest decent chipper is a half an hour away. That said we've two decent Pizza places, a vietnamese place two chinese's and an amazing kebab place within a 5 minute walk. Also there must be 30 fried chicken places and 10 jerk chicken places within a 10 minute walk. But the only good chipper being so far is a ballache.

That's standard over here, It's especially shitty since the nearest decent chipper is a half an hour away. That said we've two decent Pizza places, a vietnamese place two chinese's and an amazing kebab place within a 5 minute walk. Also there must be 30 fried chicken places and 10 jerk chicken places within a 10 minute walk. But the only good chipper being so far is a ballache.
God love you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back