Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Poor Sum 41 guy :(

DeryckWhibleyandAriCooperPTRHSWENN.jpg

I just found out I may need to take all of my acquired leave before my last day. Even for three months, it's an absurd amount, especially since I've been working long hours banking up time. Mostly because I thought I need to pad out my three month notice. If I do, I only have five more days of work instead of 15, which is not enough time to finish what I need to finish. My OCD will kick in and I know I'll end up coming in to finish things cleanly and not get paid for it. I'm even clocked out now and sitting at my desk finishing up one task. Not to mention, it will cut me out a few weeks pay I thought I'd have coming. I knew things were going too well. Kick to the shins!

I just found out I may need to take all of my acquired leave before my last day. Even for three months, it's an absurd amount, especially since I've been working long hours banking up time. Mostly because I thought I need to pad out my three month notice. If I do, I only have five more days of work instead of 15, which is not enough time to finish what I need to finish. My OCD will kick in and I know I'll end up coming in to finish things cleanly and not get paid for it. I'm even clocked out now and sitting at my desk finishing up one task. Not to mention, it will cut me out a few weeks pay I thought I'd have coming. I knew things were going too well. Kick to the shins!
Fuck it do a half decent job in 7 days and call it a draw.

I was more annoyed at leaving stuff undone that will affect the few people I do like at work. I decided I'd concentrate on that and fuck the rest of it. Sucks I'll be out half a months pay but now I have a mini break, which is cool. I'll sleep for two weeks. I've never seen a place that likes to make every situation worse off for all involved when it doesn't need to be.

I was more annoyed at leaving stuff undone that will affect the few people I do like at work. I decided I'd concentrate on that and fuck the rest of it. Sucks I'll be out half a months pay but now I have a mini break, which is cool. I'll sleep for two weeks. I've never seen a place that likes to make every situation worse off for all involved when it doesn't need to be.

I worked like a trojan to get shit done for the lad who's now having to do all my work instead of me (they said I probably wouldn't be replaced for 3 months). Felt better for it.

Not sure you'd be allowed in if you're officially on leave? Insurance and all that? I was signed off for a week recently with a dicky back and wanted to go in one day to do something but was told not to in no uncertain terms.

Have 12 weeks of driving a 3 axled dump truck for good wonga coming up, which is deadly, but the missus is looking for the ride tonight and my back is still fucked. If I show up on site hunched over I'll look like a right twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back