Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I love to know how Daniel O'Donnell never sweats.

My theory is that he cover's him whole face with a roll on anti persperant & lets it dry completely. Then applys his make up and finishes off with a waterproof sealant.

The automatic paper dispenser in the jacks. It gives me a certain amount. Then I have to wait like five fucking seconds (perhaps to ponder the fate of the planet) before it will give me any more.
Grinds my gears. Just give me the damn paper - my hands are wet!

A lad in my job had a mini conspiracy theory that the paper dispensers in the jacks of senior management didn't have the same time lag.

There's no A5 notepads in the office. Always like to have one to hand for non work reasons but they haven't been restocked

I am turning into a OCD pedometer freak. I was getting really annoyed last night that people were standing on the moveable walkway instead of walking on it. I couldn't get by them so I lost steps. I think I channel all my ill will of the world into pedestrian rage these days. I'm pleasant otherwise. I even smile just get out of my way while I'm walking.

I am turning into a OCD pedometer freak. I was getting really annoyed last night that people were standing on the moveable walkway instead of walking on it. I couldn't get by them so I lost steps. I think I channel all my ill will of the world into pedestrian rage these days. I'm pleasant otherwise. I even smile just get out of my way while I'm walking.

Jill Hives = Herr Star

moving_walkway_pt_1o3_by_cmy187-d41267s.jpg

moving_walkway_pt_2o3_by_cmy187-d41269c.jpg

moving_walkway_pt_3o3_by_cmy187-d4126ba.jpg
moving_walkway_pt_3o3_by_cmy187-d4126ba.jpg

People who don't walk on these things deserve a special place in hell--Seinfeld had a rant about it

and there's this..

stuck-on-the-escalator.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back