Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I hate people who block the escalators and walkways but I also hate people in London who fly off the handle if someone standing on the tube escalator has even a half centimetre of toe over the halfway line of the stairs where impatient people are booting it up one side.

I hate people who block the escalators and walkways but I also hate people in London who fly off the handle if someone standing on the tube escalator has even a half centimetre of toe over the halfway line of the stairs where impatient people are booting it up one side.
Nah, That's bollox, the stand on one side walk on the other rule is the best thing about London.

They have the same system where you have to walk on the left of train stations. If you've been in Clapha Junction at rush hour you'd understand why it's the best thing about London.

I wish they had the same system for all walking on all streets everywhere. Nothing is more annoying than a pair of fat pricks waddling along at a fucking snails pace blocking the path. Single file for them, no hand holding, no conversation. Don't like it ? Diet or kill yourself.

In short, it's the best thing about london

It's sure as fuck not the bar staff anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pavlos
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back