Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Droooool.

chef-banner.jpg

Chef sauces are king everything else is watery muck.

I knew a lad (sorry, a freak) who put red sauce on Pizza. Fucking Pizza!! for fuck sake it's got real tomato sauce on it and he covers up the taste with chemically acid shite, it's inasne.

My lady will gladly cover anything in garlic, sometimes she makes her own garlic butter stuff, I think that's insane but at least it's real butter and real garlic no one knows what's in red sauce, no one, not it's inventor, no one at the factory, no one. I reckon it's toxic waste of some sort. I don't eat it and I don't have cancer. I smoke and drink as much as I can. Coincindense ? I fucking doubt it.

No way has a tomato been seen in a red sauce factory in the last 20 years.

Besides It's disgusting and should only be used to clean copper or replace blood in shitty home made Zombie epics. It smells nearly as bad as coffee, the sight of it is enough to make me wretch. Red Sauce is too wholesome a name for it, it should be called Blob Scum or Mank Plop. It shouldn't be kept in a fridge it should be consigned to history never to return.

In short Fuck Red Sauce. And Fuck all Y'all who dine upon it.

100% backed, that stuff is vile.

I knew a lad (sorry, a freak) who put red sauce on Pizza. Fucking Pizza!! for fuck sake it's got real tomato sauce on it and he covers up the taste with chemically acid shite, it's inasne.

My lady will gladly cover anything in garlic, sometimes she makes her own garlic butter stuff, I think that's insane but at least it's real butter and real garlic no one knows what's in red sauce, no one, not it's inventor, no one at the factory, no one. I reckon it's toxic waste of some sort. I don't eat it and I don't have cancer. I smoke and drink as much as I can. Coincindense ? I fucking doubt it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE

Sausage sangers need only butter.Same with bacon.Noe of your Uterrly Scutterly shite neither.
The real deal Kilkeely Gold.

Ketchup is nice the odd time.I want to hate it for the Mank Plop it is..WC's argument was powerful..but its alrigggghhttt...speshly on Hot Dogs

I know a lad who does this. He'll take a slice, take the red sauce bottle, squirt/bite, squirt/bite, squirt/bite. it's the most revolting thing i've ever seen in my life

Ketchup is nice the odd time.I want to hate it for the Mank Plop it is..WC's argument was powerful..but its alrigggghhttt...speshly on Hot Dogs

That's the only stuff I put ketchup on

My missus makes a pasta /ketchup 'dish'...and I make a big deal about it every time about how vile it is

I mean, what is this? The 80's?

That's the only stuff I put ketchup on

My missus makes a pasta /ketchup 'dish'...and I make a big deal about it every time about how vile it is

I mean, what is this? The 80's?

Pasta and ketchup?

BEYOND THE PALE

Speaking of the 80's,I was only the other night reminiscing about the early days of frozen pizza's.

So I would like to retroactively make a minor complaint(this is a bit room 101ish)babout the frozen "pizza's" my Mam used to get in Crazy Prices.WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT?

I just realised..sitting around on your own reminiscing about the early days of Kilbarrack frozen pizza.

I feel like I should be complaining about doing that.

I'm a loner.

Pasta and ketchup?

BEYOND THE PALE

Speaking of the 80's,I was only the other night reminiscing about the early days of frozen pizza's.

So I would like to retroactively make a minor complaint(this is a bit room 101ish)babout the frozen "pizza's" my Mam used to get in Crazy Prices.WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT?

When I was young and broke I had the great idea of creating the inexpensive culinary delight of pouring a tin of beans over a plate of pasta

my stomach and bowels are spasming as I recall this

but this stuff should really be in the vile 80s food thread

I read somewhere that ketchup is actually the best way to consume tomatoes from a nutritional POV.

"Pasta...its for people on the scratcher"

That could be a good sales pitch.I feel a song coming on!

pasta or koka noodles...decisions decisions

Alternatively while on a health kick, muesli for breakfast , dinner and tea

good times

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back