Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

It's my sisters birthday at end of the month, trying to get her a present
smi20.gif

Found a breaker's yard that will take my piece of shit car...but can only expect to get 130 quid for it

Must've put a grand into it since last year just to keep it going

Got some of their stuff off my Brother this year.
Pretended I liked it.

What age is your sister xsteox?

She'll be 33.
When I ask her what's needed all get is Vouchers for hairdressers/Jervis , every year. I'd like to get her something, more interesting/unique, not vouchers. Again.

Evolution in the GPO arcade does beautiful hand carved jewelry boxes.
Groupon does more fun vouchers the the Jerv.
Get a print from her favourite painter or cover art from a book she loves and put it in a nice frame from Ikea.
Get a star named after her (only cost about 20/30euro).
Make a photo album fr her.
Sweets, everyone likes sweets.
This site has some nice bits too http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/women

I called UPC and pressed 1 to speak to a customer services representative, i was then subjected to three minutes of a recorded voice offering answers to questions i didnt intend asking, then i was asked again to press 1 if i still wanted to speak to a customer services representative which i did only to be told they were sorry because customer services is open monday to friday only. they should have told me this at the start the pricks. i'll never get that time back, or the time it has taken to get it off my chest here.

some of those phone trees, pressing hash bypasses all the shit and forces it to the first level of human. just be sure to act confused/thick enough that they realise that phone trees are a bit too much to send you back to.

Running low on baccy....no money...looks like I'm soon gonna be off the fags

no idea where my phone is.
havent had it all day while i was out. came home to look for it. nowhere to be found. its ringing out though. and i really need it for an alarm tomorrow morning

Fucking Gas bill is higher than the last one,even though I've totally kicked the gas habit,whats this I see..its estimated..very nice..so now I've no money for smokes cos they took all my money...and I cant ring the bastards cos I've no phone credit.

Its some cheek though..just assuming I used €200 gas when I havent switched the poxy thing on.

Thank fuck I have food and coffee.

Fucking Gas bill is higher than the last one,even though I've totally kicked the gas habit,whats this I see..its estimated..very nice..so now I've no money for smokes cos they took all my money...and I cant ring the bastards cos I've no phone credit.

Its some cheek though..just assuming I used €200 gas when I havent switched the poxy thing on.

Thank fuck I have food and coffee.

make sure you submit your next reading online gaz - it'll balance it out.
not that that does anything for your tobacco or phone issues...

Two months I've perished in sub zero temperatures...and now I get to pay handsomely for the privilage.

I'll be phoning Bord Gais tomoro and looking for a rebate ...My heating aint gonna be back on until next christmas..I'm not waiting until then to see my spondulicks back.

At this stage,I'm considering smoking tea.

Oh..and 500grams of cous cous is too much for one man

I called UPC and pressed 1 to speak to a customer services representative, i was then subjected to three minutes of a recorded voice offering answers to questions i didnt intend asking, then i was asked again to press 1 if i still wanted to speak to a customer services representative which i did only to be told they were sorry because customer services is open monday to friday only. they should have told me this at the start the pricks. i'll never get that time back, or the time it has taken to get it off my chest here.

Or their other line is all of their reps are on training. Then, if you get a human being you never get the same one twice so you get contradictory responses.

Only one answer, my killer kats will infiltrate their customer care (ha! ha!) centre and exterminate them.

Young+Cats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back