Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

apologising to inanimate objects.

Had the milk in one hand, the sugar in the other. Put the sugar in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard. When I realised my mistake and went to fix it I apologised to the sugar.

The downside of living alone. I talk to everything probably because there's no one around to have a conversation with.

apologising to inanimate objects.

Had the milk in one hand, the sugar in the other. Put the sugar in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard. When I realised my mistake and went to fix it I apologised to the sugar.

If you had to be an inanimate object would you be a toilet brush?

Bought a fancy Oral B Triumph 5000 electric toothbrush and the external wireless SmartGuide™ thingy won't sync with the brush, after I chucked out the box and other bits of junk included with it (so can't return to Amazon). Not that the smartguide thingy renders the brush useless, it's basically a glorified stopwatch.

My boss gave came in last week with a bad cold and gave it to me just in time to ruin my long weekend. I'm still miserable with it and he's off until Thursday, probably recovered fully by Friday morning and had a great weekend. If he wasn't such a nice man I'd be hating him right now.

More and more people on facebook posting pictures of the pet they would love to keep but can't as they are moving house, changing jobs, have a new baby etc ..."so would you buy this cherished member of our family for a lot money?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back