Minor complaints thread (8 Viewers)

Me either. I've been living in squaller for months. Luckily, I never have visitors.

Same here...place is a kip,but its big so it dosent look so bad.Gonna clean it soon though.

I've only ever had 3 visitors!Thankfully not at the same time.I wouldnt be able for a party.

Me either. I've been living in squaller for months. Luckily, I never have visitors.

I'm not that bad, about 3 weeks. I'm just lazy. I do washing up & laundry, just stick em in machines. I need a robot to hoover etc. Got in a cleaner a couple of times. But it was €30 each time.

I must find a non-Feminist GF to exploit.

Got notice to move out of house, decided to emigrate, told parents, housemates went and got a new place without me, changed me mind yesterday and decided i'd rather go back to college, have to move all my stuff out today to the parents gaff, have hangover

Got notice to move out of house, decided to emigrate, told parents, housemates went and got a new place without me, changed me mind yesterday and decided i'd rather go back to college, have to move all my stuff out today to the parents gaff, have hangover

Oh good jazes.

Acceptable to whom exactly? (It's a valid word, but I do not think it means what you think it means.)

Acceptable to Urban Dictionary, which is good enough for me, as it's got "dictionary" in its name.

Squaller 43 up, 50 down
1. Extremely disgusting conditions. Usually related to living conditions.
2. Any genitalia that is poorly maintained or foul in scent.
1. Mate, I can't believe you live in this squaller!
2. I went to give him head and I almost threw up. It's not a dick, it's fucking squaller!
[TD="class: index"]1.
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

The last block walk home with the smell of burning in the air.

Then the following thoughts:
Shit, did I leave my cheap hair straightener on?
Why the fuck to I use one anyway? I've straight fucking hair.
I never replaced the battery in the smoke detector.
I was just in a shop, why didn't I buy one?
My place is on fire because I'm a moron.

My place was thankfully NOT on fire but I DID leave the hair straightener on.
The smell must have been coming from Guinness.
I'm now going to go buy a battery and figure out how to get the damn thing back on the ceiling.
I'm pretty sure I broke it when I pulled it off in a "stop beeping" freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back