Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Pain in the rim, the tinnitus. It has me off drumming (with one exception) and gigs since March.

Is this your new life or do you reckon you'll be able to go back to it? I have a touch of it myself, very easily aggravated but much better than it used to be when I used play/attend gigs regularly.

big_pics_foam_ear_plugs%5B1%5D.jpg
[

from hear (ha) on in i'll be bringing these to gigs, just in case.

sad sad sad. better than deaf deaf deaf tho,,,

Is this your new life or do you reckon you'll be able to go back to it? I have a touch of it myself, very easily aggravated but much better than it used to be when I used play/attend gigs regularly.

Dunno. Won't ever be back to it properly. These have doubtless helped though. Variphone-ER25-Musician-Earplugs-25-DB.jpg

big_pics_foam_ear_plugs[1].jpg
[

from hear (ha) on in i'll be bringing these to gigs, just in case.

sad sad sad. better than deaf deaf deaf tho,,,

I got these ones for less than a tenner, they're much better than the foam ones (although nothing like old's fancy ones I'd say) and you can reuse them. I also find they help filter out background din in the pub and make it easier to hear conversations. they're no good for drowning out noisy pricks on the train though, you need the foam for that.

i don't want to go to work, but have to because i have to attend the mother of all meetings

actually that's not so minor

also, wife baked a delicious cake last night, but 'it's for work'.

the fact that she baked me an amazing fathers day cake is not the point. i married her.

Sitting in an open-plan office between someone's badly tuned radio and another person's.... badly tuned (but slightly differently) radio, playing the same shite from Radio cunting Nova like some sort of horrible phasing experiment

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back