Minimoog Voyager (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

so, i have the opportunity to buy a minimoog voyager signature edition for a very good price

as i understand there's only 600 of these available? or is that bullshit?

anyway i'll be broke for about 2 months if i get this

what do you folks think?

i like to close my eyes when i'm playing and pretend they're moogs. and that i'm wearing a big cape.

mmmm mooooog

china4.jpg

well well well...

Please be advised, this account was owned by a Romanian Scammer, Yes , Scammer. This scammer phished for Ebay user accounts, hijacked them in order to List his fraudulent items, to which he had a message. Email me for a BUY NOW.

Do not bid, email me for a buy now, with his many email addresses.

Please, if you sent him a Western Union Transfer, contact them immediately and tell them you have been a victim of fraud, depneding on which country you reside, report it to local police, federal law enforcement or the like.

This is not a joke, My group is trying to stop these scammers, we take all information we obtain in his accounts that we have taken and turn it over to Internet Fraud invesitgators so they may restore the accounts to their rightful owners.

Please never email a seller on ebay, always use "Ask Seller a question" button, Never use Western Union for a payment as it is unsecure, only use secure methods of payment and back it up with a credit card just to be sure.

feckin romanians, ha?

yeah, i reckon it's goodbye moog. ah well.

i thought it was suspect from the start though - what with the ridiculously low price and all. when he insisted i use Western Union i pretty much knew right away it was dodge.

i think i'm gonna get a roland jp8000 now. they seem rather tasty. the alan remorse/synth saga continues...

oh, and no worries bout the other night, hope the trip home was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back