Minibus to ATP this friday? (1 Viewer)

Bold Lump

Website
www.boldlump.com
To pick up folks arriving at Bristol airport on the 12:20 ryanair flight from Dublin (lands at 13:20).

I've already got 5 people and iirc it'll be about £20 a head as it stands. The more people interested the more the price will go down.

Looking at the bus and train timetables we'll be lucky to get there for 5, which gives very little time for getting food and booze. Let alone checking in and everything.

May look into a return booking but just looking for a ball park figure of who's interested to check out options and prices.

To pick up folks arriving at Bristol airport on the 12:20 ryanair flight from Dublin (lands at 13:20).

I've already got 5 people and iirc it'll be about £20 a head as it stands. The more people interested the more the price will go down.

Looking at the bus and train timetables we'll be lucky to get there for 5, which gives very little time for getting food and booze. Let alone checking in and everything.

May look into a return booking but just looking for a ball park figure of who's interested to check out options and prices.

4 of us interested in this. had actually posted on the other thread about it. let me know what kind of prices you get (i'm guessing about 120-150 each way for a bus? i know its 95 each way for a regular taxi). would definitely need to be getting a return bus as well i'd say....

Right so, looks like there's a dozen or so interested now.
I'll have a ring round tonight and hopefully have some concrete prices tomorrow.

Seems like there's between 13 and 15 people looking to do this.

It'll be about £10-£12 a head each way.

How many people are looking to get back for the 14:20 flight on Monday?

Edit: Less than 10 if we fill it

OK
So i've a bus provisionally booked just need to confirm it in the morning. £9 each should cover it, with optional tip should the driver facilitate a beer run.

Unfortunately the bus is now full, but anyone who has responded or PM'd me so far has got the spaces they were after.

Concerning a return trip. I know
5 or so people (incl Mr T) trying to get back for the 2 o clock flight on Monday,
and about 7 or so for the 5 o clock flight

shitepipe what time are you trying to get back?

I booked with
http://www.tauntonminibuses.co.uk/index.html

they've 14, 16 and 21 seaters (have to allow for luggage)
between £130 - £160 for the one way trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back