Michael McDowell is right.... (1 Viewer)

Any of you live where this man will be making door to door calls?

Possibly me.

The best thing to do if you're foreign and a politician who doesn't make nice with foreigners comes to your door is to draw him or her into a very long conversation until it's too late to go to any more doors, and then, at the very end, you just point out that, "Thanks to you, I can't vote." Or "You're lucky I can't vote because your policies stink."

Me. I do.
Here he is in down the 'Mines

defining.jpg

Interesting fact: just after this photo was taken I pushed over the ladder and he fell and started crying like a baby. Then I took off his glasses and stood on them. And then I kicked him in the shin and sez 'that's honest politics with real results right there'.

Actual fact: last election time he called round to a house I used to live in when i wasn't there. I do hope he knocks in for me this year.

he lives in ranelagh
i used to always see him taking his son to school
i've posted about this thrilling life experience many times
his son looks really weedy and they have a weedy little dog
the guy that walks behind him looks pretty tough though

"i might be 50 but i could rip your ear off with my teeth" tough

he lives in ranelagh
i used to always see him taking his son to school
i've posted about this thrilling life experience many times
his son looks really weedy and they have a weedy little dog
the guy that walks behind him looks pretty tough though

"i might be 50 but i could rip your ear off with my teeth" tough

hahah his son went to Gonzaga, my friend had a house party after a musical they put on and his son came and McDowell sent him a thank you letter.

haha and thats a true story.

is he still trying to ban the sale of spray cans to under 18s? jesus h, what a deranged man. reminds me once when i was watching some friends wheat pasting a picture on a wall and this middle aged cunt on his flash bike (decided to park the SUV in rathmines that day) came up and started demanding what was going on. i mean don't you know graffiitti brings rape and is as bad as the tinkers for ruining the price of my estate! he called the gards there and then and followed us around town pretending to use his phone as a walkie talkie. but its ok cuz he went home feeling like he was captin planet.

Possibly me.

The best thing to do if you're foreign and a politician who doesn't make nice with foreigners comes to your door is to draw him or her into a very long conversation until it's too late to go to any more doors, and then, at the very end, you just point out that, "Thanks to you, I can't vote." Or "You're lucky I can't vote because your policies stink."

i've been confused as not being from ireland because of my accent(Poland, Italy, just "non national", the West). what i am looking forward to is a person asking when i answer "does anybody irish live there?"

Politicians don't call round our way because no-one votes. I think it's in the constitution that you can't go to a polling station in your pyjamas.

When we lived in Drimnagh, they'd put election posters up on the telegraph poles outside the house and my mate would cut them down, draw on them and stick them in the window. We had a lovely poster of Gay Mitchell on the door, which was cunningly changed to read Gay Bitch. I think he actually knocked in and spoke to my mate despite this.

noone ever calls canvassing round to mine.i'd love it.
a local politican actually started a campaign to bring back caining.

is he still trying to ban the sale of spray cans to under 18s? jesus h, what a deranged man.

if he is it's about the only thing i'd agree with him on. some stupid pricks are """tagging""" the walls round here. badly.

i'd tag their face with my fist if i caught them. probably also badly, but you get the idea.

if he is it's about the only thing i'd agree with him on. some stupid pricks are """tagging""" the walls round here. badly.

i'd tag their face with my fist if i caught them. probably also badly, but you get the idea.

We don't even get a good tag around here. Swastikas are the height of it. Someone wrote 'AH is a man' on our wall. Whether that's an assertive or sarcastic statement remains unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back